Saturday, May 22, 2010

Turkey Burger Recipe!

Remember when I showed you all the turkey burgers I made a while back?  Well, after checking some files at Travelers (where I work during breaks) I found the recipe!  I can’t for the life of me remember where it was from, but here you go:

---------------
What you'll need:
  • 1 1/4 lb. lean ground turkey 
  • 1 tbs. olive oil
  • 1 tbs. onion powder
  • 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp. oregano
  • 1 tbs. freshly chopped parsley
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
---------------
How to make it:

Mix everything together in a large bowl until combined; don’t be afraid to use your hands!  Makes about 6 patties – and they freeze great!

---------------
Happy summer and happy grilling!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I wish ground turkey was easily available in new Zealand. Will definitely try this soon, maybe using chicken if I can't hunt down any turkey.. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete