Saturday, May 8, 2010

Photo Importing Setbacks

I have so much to share with you all about Rosa Mexicano and the sandwich I made for snack this afternoon, but I can't find my photo card reader!  So, while I frantically look for it, here's a little something to tide you over in the meantime:

---------------
"Never Go to the Grocery Store on an Empty Stomach"

I understand this phrase.  I really do.  Because if you go to the grocery store and you're hungry, your irrational stomach is going to take over your rational mind that is telling you to stop buying all of this junky food.  Because if you buy this food, you'll eat it.  And then you'll hate yourself when you have to run even more due to your guilty conscience and desire to wear a swimsuit this summer.

Summer is way too close for comfort.

So anyways, what I was saying was that I definitely understand this phrase.  But what if you go to the grocery store after you've been in class for two and a half hours, given a tour to some prospective Fordham students, dropped off a percussion book at the theatre, and gotten some library books for your 15-page paper due next week?  What if you don't even realize that you're hungry until you enter the store and come to the horrible realization that you are, in fact, ravenous??

I'll tell you what.  You'll end up with these:


Yeah, you read them right.  "Fully Loaded Baked Potato" flavored potato chips.  What have I gotten myself into?

Well, I've had Kettle Brand chips before, and I do absolutely love them.  As the brand suggests, they are kettle-cooked, which I definitely prefer to your traditional greasy chip.  Also, Kettle Foods is all about making all-natural food that just tastes great.  There are no GMO's, no gluten, no trans fats.  So, when I end up buying a bag of chips at the store, at least I know that I'm not getting any weird additives in my food.

As for the flavor, it wasn't as strong as I had imagined.  It tasted really similar to Sour Cream & Onion flavor, with a hint of bacon flavor every once in awhile.  There are 13 other flavors of chips as well, from Death Valley Chipotle to Yogurt and Green Onion to regular old unsalted flavor.  You can check them all out at the website: www.kettlefoods.com.

---------------
So, there's your lesson for today, everyone.  Take heed next time you go to the grocery store!  Once I find my card reader, there are lots more fun things to come, I promise!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment