Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break Recap

Since you have all been vacationing and relaxing in the warm weather this week (if you're a Fordham student, that is), I assume reading Undergrad Gourmet hasn't been your top priority this week.  However, since I've been busy like a bee cooking and writing, so I don't want you to miss any of the delicious recipes from this week.

By the way, I got this idea from one of the other bloggers in my Online Media class, Sarah.  Her blog is here, The Gift Wrap Blog.  It's really fun and super cute, so check it out!

---------------
Monday, March 15:  Sunday Night Dinner: Penne alla Vodka with Chicken!
          Do you love pasta?  Tomatoes??  CHEESE???  Well, then, this is the recipe for you.

---------------
Tuesday, March 16:  Super Sides: Homemade Garlic Bread
          Forget about the store-bought stuff; once you make this garlic bread once, you'll make it forever.  Plus, it's super easy and fast!

---------------
          The title says it all; what else screams "undergrad" like Dorito Casserole?  Throw some chicken in there and you have a cheesy, enchilada-like casserole that will feed an army.

 
          
---------------
Friday, March 19:  Do you love The Pioneer Woman yet?  Well, then, I have good news!
          In another attempt to get you to love Ree, the Pioneer Woman, as much as I do, I shared some exciting news about another expansion of her blog!

---------------
Saturday, March 20:  Reasons I Love My Roommate: Chili Extravaganza
          Here's the recipe for a staple that everyone needs in their recipe box.  It's easy, fairly quick, and not too expensive.  In fact, I have some in my freezer waiting for me right now!

---------------
Sunday, March 21:  Chili Extravaganza: In Photos
          After a cooking marathon Saturday, this is a chili follow-up, all documented in photos!



You can definitely tell that I stayed home for my spring break; I had so much time to cook and blog!  Trust me, it's worth it to check out some of these recipes.  They're some of my favorites!

Coming this week: A broccoli cheddar recipe that I (sadly) never got to eat, the answer to a veggie debate, and maybe even some basic cooking skills... revisited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment